HOW TO REGISTER WITH USA RUGBY (CIPP FEES)
ABOUT USA RUGBY
USA Rugby is the national governing institution for the sport of rugby in America. Both the Rebellion and all individual players must be registered with USA Rugby on an annual basis in order to reserve fields, secure insurance, participate in SCRFU matches or hold officially sanctioned athletic activities. A player MUST be registered and in good standing with USA Rugby to be eligible to play in any sanctioned match during the season.
REGISTERING W USA RUGBY
Follow these steps to register with USA Rugby and pay their dues of $81.50 for the 2017-18 season:
- Go to USA Rugby's website.
- Returning Members: If you have a USA Rugby account, click "Login" and enter your user name and password. New Members: Click "Join USA Rugby" to create your account.
- In the left hand panel, click and expand "Member Area" and then click "New Membership" or "Renew Membership".
- Depending on new or returning status you will need to complete your member information OR verify that all information is up to date. Click "Submit" once this is completed.
- Under "Player Member" select your state California, and then select "Los Angeles Rebellion RFC" in the drop down menu.
- Agree to all the forms and enter your primary health insurance information (if applicable.)
- Pay the required fee of $81.50. This fee is allocated between USA Rugby, the Southern California Rugby Football Union and a nominal processing fee charged to all members.
Need more help? USA Rugby provides this helpful pdf.
Notify Kyle Kennedy, the Rebellion Player Representative for the 2017-18 season, of your registration. You will need to provide your ID number and registration date for verification.