As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the Rebellion depends on generous sponsors to help fund operations and achieve our mission. Together, we are able to create a safe, inclusive environment for players of all walks of life to create everlasting memories while learning the sport of rugby. 


CURRENT spotlight Sponsors


BECOME A sponsor

Why it matters

Research predicts by 2020, over 50% of the Los Angeles population will be classified overweight or obese, with less than 30% of those individuals actively pursuing efforts to improve their physical fitness. For gay, bisexual and transgender individuals, it can prove even more difficult to find a safe, comfortable environment to achieve sustainable change in their lives. The Los Angeles Rebellion provides a unique, exhilarating avenue towards improving physical, mental and emotional fitness through our athletic and social networking activities. 

HOW YOUR DOLLARS ARE SPENT

90% of every dollar raised goes directly to our athletic, social networking and outreach activities promoting our message of equality, inclusivity and love for the sport of rugby. The remaining 10% is allocated for operational costs necessary to support our volunteer-run organization. 

BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP

Your sponsorship sends a much-needed positive message to both the LGBTQ community and allied athletes that you support equality and inclusivity in sport. The sponsorship packet below details other ways the Rebellion can provide leverage for your brand. 

LEARN MORE ABOUT SPONSORSHIP

If you would like to sponsor with us or have any questions, email our Fundraising Chair, Jim Loussaert, at fundraising@larebellion.org.


DONATE AND BECOME AN ATHLETIC SUPPORTER